I usually do not write about restaurants in malls but I am making an exception in this case because I am impressed with the delicious food served at the "food court" Eathai at the Embassy Mall. I have eaten there many times now and the food is consistently awesome. The food served at Eathai gives you the very best of what Thai Food has to offer from all over Thailand in a relatively small area with no worries about how clean the restaurant is like you might find on the street.
- Street food - offering Thai food commonly found being served from street vendors throughout Bangkok and most of Thailand.
- Thai fruits - offering locally grown fruits.
- Kanom Jeen Kitchen - Kanom Jeen is a type of rice noodle often served with curry.
- Seafood kitchen - which is run by well known seafood restaurant - Leamcharoen.
- Chili paste kitchen - offering many dishes which use the tasty Thai chili paste.
- Sukiyaki area
- Northern Kitchen - featuring foods from northern Thailand.
- Southern Kitchen - featuring foods from southern Thailand.
- Esan Kitchen
- Northern Esan Kitchen.
- Vegetarian Kitchen
There are several drink stations, and area that sells Thai groceries and a cooking school to teach you how to create your own tasty Thai dishes when you get home. A word of warning though there are a lot of choices and you might be a bit overwhelmed.